Extreme Green Fuel Conditioner is a revolutionary new multi function fuel conditioner that works on all types of fuel and in all types of vehicles.
The surfactant action of the product improves the atomisation of the fuel in the combustion chamber, giving a slower, smoother burn and better thermal efficiency. Older engines will notice considerable improvement, young engines will be protected and reduce ongoing damage.
If used in diesel fuels, Extreme Green Fuel Conditioner removes water from fuel, thereby removing the growing environment for Diesel Bug and helps in reducing pinging in older engines. It cleans the entire fuel system, lubricates all seals and valves, reducing wear and extending the life of the engine components.
The Diesel Bug:
Cladisporium resinae (more commonly known as the Diesel Bug) is a microscopic fungus that is present in all fuel oils to varying degrees. It uses the hydrocarbons in the fuel as a food source and breathes dissolved oxygen from water (mainly through condensation) which is present in all fuel storage facilities.
Diesel Bug cells divide every 20 minutes and as the older fungi die, millions of their dead bodies accumulate into a slime which eventually floats up into the fuel from the bottom of the tank. This sludge then travels through the fuel system and into the engine. The adhesion of the slime narrows the fuel lines and rapidly clogs filters. It also produces the very corrosive hydrogen sulphide which travels through the fuel system, causing metal defects and pitting of the injectors and other components.
The Diesel Bug Solution:
Extreme Green Fuel Conditioner is the complete solution to the problem. When added to fuel, Extreme Green Fuel Conditioner totally absorbs the water from the fuel, thus breaking the chain in the environment in which the Diesel Bug can survive. Any fungi present will suffocate and die, their bodies dissolve into the treated fuel, pass through the filters and are harmlessly burnt off through the combustion process. The Diesel Bug cannot re-infest when Extreme Green Fuel Conditioner is present in the fuel. Suitable for all motors; works on all fuel types (including Ethanol) Will not damage Fuel injectors – Fuel Conditioner dissolves below 1 micron and fuel injectors are set for 9-10 microns.
Extreme Green Fuel Conditioner is a revolutionary concentrated Fuel Conditioner that removes water from fuel, resulting in reduced maintenance costs. It also cleans internal parts of the engine, cylinders, valves etc.
- Improves fuel efficiency
- Reduces expensive downtime and maintenance issues
- No more blocked filters – effectively prolongs filter life
- Promotes smoother running
- Reduces harmful exhaust emissions and black smoke
- Cleans injectors and carburetors – removes gums, waxes, resins and acids
- Removes carbon build-up from combustion chambers, turbines and exhaust ports
- Will treat all fuels including petrol, diesel, two stroke, gas oil and heating oil
- Reconditions old fuels
- Extremely economical
- Environmentally responsible – biodegradable
Suitable for all internal combustion engines including:
- Mining and Earth-moving vehicles
- Road haulage, Buses and Coaches
- Agricultural equipment
- Marine based engines
Point of Difference:
- Extreme Green Fuel Conditioner may be used as an ongoing preventative method to eliminate sludge in fuel.
- Extreme Green Fuel Conditioner does not contain hydrocarbons, acids or strong alkaline agents like most other fuel additives. Extreme Green Fuel Conditioner is also non toxic and non flammable.
- Contains no Biocides.
- Refreshes old fuels and increases ability to burn more cleanly.
- Using as Fuel Conditioner: Add Extreme Green Fuel Conditioner to the fuel at an initial dose of 1:2000, with an ongoing dose of 1:4000 thereafter.
- To Prevent Diesel Bug Issues: Envirosafe recommends adding Extreme Green Fuel Conditioner at the fuel storage facility to ensure premium quality fuel is added to vehicles and equipment.
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- 2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral to offset greenhouse gas emissions*(See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here)