A simple and safe method to clean potentially infectious human and animal spills including blood, urine, vomit and faeces spills.
Used in medical centres, ambulances, schools, child/aged care, bars, pubs & clubs – in fact anywhere where there is the potential for human fluid spills.
- Medical Centres
- Paramedics Kits
- Transport, Aviation, Shipping, Rail
- Ambulance and Emergency Services
- Childcare, Aged Care and Schools
- Public Amenities
- Any Industrial Work Site
- Immediate absorbs spills so they can be removed from the surface and contained
- Reduces slip hazards by covering spills and surfaces are left clean and dry
- Spillfix Bio Waste Kit provides disposable personal protection equipment (PPE) to reduce exposure risk and enable proper disposal.
Point of Difference:
- Works Quickly
- Cleans Hazardous Spills Safely
- Highly Absorbent and Fast Acting
- Avoids Cross Contamination
- Contains suitable Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Isolate spill area and then open Spill Kit and remove contents
- Put on fluid retention mask/eyeshield, apron and gloves before attending to the spill
- Tear open the Bio-Waste absorbent sachet and sprinkle over the spill ensuring all the liquid is covered generously
- Remove scraper from the disposable scoop by bending at the perforations Form the scoop by bending the corners marked A and B together and pinching between fingers to hold
- Scrape the absorbed spill into the scoop by pulling it towards the open scoop
- Place absorbed spill and disposable scoop into one of the clinical waste disposal bags and seal by removing the tape and folding the flap over
- Remove apron and mask and then place into the second clinical waste disposal bag along with the first disposal bag Finally remove gloves and place into disposal bag and seal closed Dispose in accordance with workplace procedure policies
- Wipe any exposed skin with hygienic wipes
- Contaminated clothing and spilled area should be properly cleaned immediately
**Envirosafe recommends using Extreme Green Laundry Powder for clothing and Extreme Green Sanitiser or Disinfectant for the spilled areas**
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 500 gm Kit
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here