Extreme Green Solvent-Free Degreaser is a water-based, solvent-free degreaser and general purpose cleaner that is slightly milder/lower pH than Extreme Green Heavy Duty Alkaline Cleaner/Degreaser.
Extreme Green Solvent-Free Degreaser will remove the toughest grease deposits. When diluted with water, Extreme Green Solvent-Free Degreaser is an exceptionally powerful general purpose cleaner.
Extreme Green Solvent-Free Degreaser is recommended for use in and around workshops to degrease engines and transmissions as well as to clean walls, floors and other hard surfaces.
Extreme Green Solvent-Free Degreaser is a solvent-free degreaser and general purpose cleaner. Recommended areas of use are:
- Hard surfaces – eg walls, floors
- Workshops – e.g. to degrease engines and transmissions
- Driveways – oil stains, grease clean ups.
- Environmentally responsible – biodegradable
- Works very effectively when diluted many times with water
- Can be used in food areas
- Will not affect painted surfaces when used as directed
- Very economical
- Does not (when used as directed) affect paints, boat decking, alloy wheel trims, plastics or concrete.
- Water based.
Point of Difference:
- Extreme Green Solvent-Free Degreaser is a very effective and economical multi-purpose cleaner.
- Extreme Green Solvent-Free Degreaser is also safe for humans and the environment as it contains no solvents.
- Water based.
- For general purpose cleaning: Dilute 1 part Extreme Green Solvent-Free Degreaser with 50 parts hot or cold water. For heavy soiling, reduce the rate of dilution.
- For old or exceptionally difficult-to-remove grease deposits: AllowExtreme Green Solvent-Free Degreaserto penetrate for at least twenty minutes. Hose off with hot water or steam using a high-pressure hose or sprayer.
- For light staining on driveways/concrete we recommend the following procedure:
- Apply a light ring of absorbent around the area to minimise spread.
- DiluteExtreme Green Solvent-Free Degreaserat about 1:10 and apply liberally to the area – leave for 10-20 minutes.
- Apply another smaller dose ofExtreme Green Solvent-Free Degreaserand agitate with a stiff brush to really get the degreaser into the stain. The amount you use & dilution rate depends on how deep the stain is – experience over time will help you determine the best dilution/application rates.
- Apply some absorbent – this will assist in soaking up any run-off and drawing out the oil – we recommend SpillZorbe.
- Sweep up and hose off – a steam cleaner will work best of all.
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
For more information on our ratings systems – click on the images below
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- 2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral to offset greenhouse gas emissions*(See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here)