Quick Break Degreaser is a quick-breaking, biodegradable detergent which allows rapid separation of oil and grease residues from cleaning solutions in line with efficient disposal as per MTA-ACT requirements.
The product is water based, non flammable and can therefore be used in underground and in areas where flammable products are forbidden.
Quick Break will not harm paintwork when used as directed and will remove grease, oil, dirt and grime from all hard surfaces. The product is very concentrated and so is very economical in use.
- Quick Break Degreaser can be used for cleaning all types of vehicles, heavy machinery, plant and equipment.
- Garages, workshops, floors, ablutions, kitchens, factories, canteens, refuse areas, offices and more.
- Environmentally responsible
- No petro solvents or harsh acids
- Effective in a wide range of applications
Point of Difference:
- Water based
- Contains no petro solvents
- Contains no harsh acids
Can be applied by mop, brush, sprayer and pressure washer
- Heavy Duty Cleaning – 1 to 80 parts of water
- Degreasing – 1 to 10 parts of water
- Pressure Cleaning – 1 to 5 parts with water
- Medium Cleaning – 1 to 100 parts with water
- Light Cleaning – 1 to 150 parts with water
- Minimum of 24 months.
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- 2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral to offset greenhouse gas emissions*(See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here)