Extreme Green Mould Rid is a high foaming cleaner sanitiser ideal for use in the removal of mould and mildew in dark, damp areas such as showers, toilets and refuse areas.
Extreme Green Mould Rid is a concentrated blend of chlorine, sulphates, alkalis and non-ionic surfactants. Extreme Green Mould Remover is free rinsing and readily mixes in water ensuring quick and effective use of the product in all situations.
Extreme Green Mould Rid is a high foaming cleaner ideal for use in the removal of mould and mildew attached to hard surfaces such as masonry, stone, brick etc.
- Removal of mould and mildew.
- Free Rinsing
- No petro solvents or harsh acids
- Cleans off and eradicates mould and mildew.
- Economic to use
- Dissolves stubborn residues
- Because of composition, product clings to vertical surfaces for extended periods of time, allowing for optimum contact to clean and disinfect.
- Safe to use on most hard surfaces (if any doubt contact Envirosafe Solutions representative for comprehensive directions).
- Proudly Australian Made
Point of Difference:
- Super concentrated.
- Phosphate free.
- Masonry/Stone: Dilute product 1:25 with water and apply via broom/brush or pressure washer ensuring all area is covered with solution. Leave for 5 – 10 minutes and wash off with water. This will ensure all mould residue is removed.
- Refuse and general areas: Dilute product 1:25 to 1:50 with water and apply via mop and bucket, brooming or scrubber to the area. Leave for several minutes and wash down with water.
- 6-12 months when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- 2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral to offset greenhouse gas emissions*(See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here)