Extreme Green Dust Suppressant is a superior dust suppressant which was designed specifically for Australian conditions for the earthmoving/mining industry where problems associated with poor water absorption in soils and road bases costs time, money and wastes our precious water resources.
This is a very low impact product that can be used safely to increase your productivity and reduce cost. There are cheaper dust suppressants out there, but none that are as effective as Extreme Green Dust Suppressant. Try it, see the benefits and then calculate your total savings taking all factors into consideration.
Extreme Green Dust Suppressant is a highly active dust suppressant, used in road construction, earth works, and agricultural situations.
- Reduced dust when work is completed
- Less evaporation and less water run-off
- Greater water savings
- Increases compaction significantly
- Fast penetration of most soil types
- Enables even spread of moisture
- Easy to mix and use
- Harder surface finish when used to make slurry, ensuring longer road life
- Eliminates beading in bulldust to give good penetration
Point of Difference:
- Extreme Green Dust Suppressant is very cost effective.
- Extreme Green Dust Suppressant may be used with any type of water, including rainwater, bore water and salt water.
- Tankers used to apply Extreme Green Dust Suppressant may also be used to cart drinking water after flushing (unlike other acid-based products). No residual is left in tank after flushing.
- Road bases: dilute Extreme Green Dust Suppressant with water at a rate of 1:2000 and apply via water tanker. If satisfactory dust control is not achieved or longer duration between applications is required, the dose rate can be increased to as much as 1:500.
- General Dust Suppression where you are not applying product multiple times per day (as in the case of road construction), then we suggest a starting point of 1:500.
- The very high dose rate of up to 1:500 is appropriate for stockpiles or other situations where repeat dosing is impractical.
- Coverage will vary greatly depending on the substrate. Some experimentation may be required to establish the optimum application rate for your particular substrate & application method.
- NB: Not for use if temperature will be lower than 5 degrees Celsius.
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
For more information on our ratings systems – click on the images below
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here