Extreme Green Dust Suppressant is a superior dust suppressant which was designed specifically for Australian conditions for the earthmoving/mining industry where problems associated with poor water absorption in soils and road bases costs time, money and wastes our precious water resources.
This is a very low impact product that can be used safely to increase your productivity and reduce cost. There are cheaper dust suppressants out there, but none that are as effective as Extreme Green Dust Suppressant. Try it, see the benefits and then calculate your total savings taking all factors into consideration. With our money back guarantee – what have you got to lose?
Extreme Green Dust Suppressant is a highly active dust suppressant, used in road construction, earth works, and agricultural situations.
- Reduced dust when work is completed
- Less evaporation and less water run-off
- Greater water savings
- Increases compaction significantly
- Fast penetration of most soil types
- Enables even spread of moisture
- Easy to mix and use
- Harder surface finish when used to make slurry, ensuring longer road life
- Eliminates beading in bulldust to give good penetration
Point of Difference:
- Extreme Green Dust Suppressantis very cost effective.
- Extreme Green Dust Suppressantmay be used with any type of water, including rainwater, bore water and salt water.
- Tankers used to apply Extreme Green Dust Suppressant may also be used to cart drinking water (unlike other acid-based products).
- Road bases: dilute Extreme Green Dust Suppressant at 1:2000 with water and apply via water tanker. If repeating, use product in every third tanker load. No residual is left in tank after flushing.
- Street Sweepers and Fire Fighting: dilute Extreme Green Dust Suppressantat a rate of 1:2000 with water for improved efficiency.
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
For more information on our ratings systems – click on the images below
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- 2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral to offset greenhouse gas emissions*(See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here)