Extreme Green Soil Wetta is a long lasting wetting agent designed specifically for the agricultural industry andAustralian conditions where problems associated with poor water absorption in soils affects crops, costs time, money and wastes our precious water resources.
Soil wetting is vital to the healthy functioning of our sun parched agricultural land. Extreme Green Soil Wetta provides excellent soil penetration combined with a high level of water retention.
This product is extremely economical and is ideally suited to farming applications where effectiveness and cost are major factors.
This is a very low impact product that can be used safely to increase your productivity and reduce cost. There are cheaper wetting agents out there, but none that are as effective as Extreme Green Soil Wetta. Try it, see the benefits and then calculate your total savings taking all factors into consideration. With our money back guarantee – what have you got to lose?
- Extreme Green Soil Wetta is a highly active wetting agent used in agricultural soil wetting.
- Fast penetration of most soil types
- Reduced dust when work is completed
- Less evaporation and less water run-off
- Greater water savings
- Enables even spread of moisture
- Easy to mix and use
- Easier breaking of soil clods
- Eliminates beading in bulldust to give good penetration
Point of Difference:
- Extreme Green Soil Wetta is very cost effective.
- Extreme Green Soil Wetta may be used with any type of water, including rainwater, bore water and salt water.
- Tankers used to apply Extreme Green Soil Wetta may also be used to cart drinking water (unlike other acid-based products).
- Road bases: dilute Extreme Green Soil Wetta at 1:2000 with water and apply via water tanker. If repeating, use product in every third tanker load. No residual is left in tank after flushing.
- Long term agricultural soil wetting: use 100ml of Extreme Green Soil Wetta per 100 square metres of land to be treated. The more water you can put with it the deeper the penetration.
- Street Sweepers and Fire Fighting: dilute Extreme Green Soil Wetta at a rate of 1:2000 with water for improved efficiency.
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
For more information on our ratings systems – click on the images below
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- 2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral to offset greenhouse gas emissions*(See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here)