Envirosafe Solutions™ are happy to replace any products if you are not happy with them for any reason.
The policy to return a product is as follows:-
- Provide a written reason why you are returning the product, this can be via email, letter or fax.
- State the invoice number & purchase date.
- Return the product to Unit 12, 3 King Edward Road. Osborne Park WA.6017. – it is important that you label the product correctly with your name & address attached so that we may identify it to enable a refund to be processed quickly. Failure to label correctly may delay your refund.
- State your preferred refund method and any account numbers that may be relevant.
- Customer will prepay all shipping and handling charges when sending product(s) back to Envirosafe Solutions™ except in the case of faulty products.
- Envirosafe Solutions™ will cover shipping and handling charges when sending replacement item(s) to customer.
- If you require the product to be replaced, then please provide an address to send the replacement product to.
- Please provide a telephone number so that we may contact you if necessary.
- Ensure that no more than 10% of the product has been used otherwise this may affect your refund.
- Ensure that the product is returned to us within 30 days of sale date.
- This warranty does not extend to resellers customers.
We appreciate your acceptance of our policy and will organise any refunds as quickly as we can.
Envirosafe Customer Service