Extreme Green Liquid Hand Soap is a liquid hand soap containing a concentrated blend of high quality surface active agents and skin conditioning agents.
Extreme Green Liquid Hand Soap is the first choice for use in accommodation areas, toilets and showers, offices and general areas.
Extreme Green Liquid Hand Soap contains a humectant, which keeps the skin moist and supple, guarding against dermatitis, which can be prevalent when washing hands many times a day.
- Extreme Green Liquid Hand Soap is ideal for use in any hand cleaning situations
- Lightly Perfumed with Neroli
- Low irritant – safe for all skin types
- Leaves skin feeling soft and supple – prevents dryness
- Prevents skin dryness
- Helps prevent dermatitis
- Very economical in use
Point of Difference:
- Extreme Green Liquid Hand Soap contains a humectant, which keeps the skin moist and supple, guarding against dermatitis.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of Extreme Green Liquid Hand Soap to hands while still dry, massage together for thirty seconds or so to emulsify any soilage.
- Wash under tap to remove residue then dry hands with a suitable towel. Re-apply as required.
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
For more information on our ratings systems – click on the images below
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- 2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral to offset greenhouse gas emissions*(See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here)