ACN 068 970 632
Trading as Envirosafe Solutions™ (“EVSS”)
National Privacy Principles
The National Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988 apply to Envirosafe Solutions™ of Unit 12, 3 King Edward Rd.Osborne Park. WA. 6017.
- Information for the purposes of carrying out financial transactions and shipments to clients such as contact details, credit card information and or possibly passwords to access member accounts.
- Information required from clients and potential clients in order to assess requirements for products and services;
- Information obtained to assist in managing client and business relationships;
- Assessment of client requirements;
- Testing and maintenance of products;
- Client and business relationship management;
Tel: 1300 88 90 70
You can also make complaints to the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
Access to Your Information
Subject to some exceptions that are set out in the National Privacy Principles, you can gain access to the personal information that we hold about you. We do refuse access if it would interfere with the privacy rights of other persons or if it breaches any confidentiality that attaches to that information. If you wish to obtain access to your personal information you should contact our Privacy Coordinator. You will need to be in a position to verify your identity. We might impose a moderate charge in providing access. Our Privacy Coordinator would discuss these with you. You should also anticipate that it may take a little time to process your application for access as there may be a need to retrieve information from storage and review information in order to determine what information may be provided.