Extreme Green GelClean Sanitiser is a high foaming cleaner sanitiser ideal for use in the removal of dirt and scum stains in showers, toilets and refuse areas. It’s high viscosity means it will stick to walls and not immediately run off down the drain ensuring that the detergent action has time to penetrate into the grime.
Extreme Green GelClean Sanitiser is a concentrated blend of chlorine, sulphates, alkalis and non-ionic surfactants. Extreme Green GelClean Sanitiser is free rinsing and readily mixes in water ensuring quick and effective use of the product in all situations.
Extreme Green GelClean Sanitiser is a high foaming cleaner ideal for use in the removal of dirt and scum attached to hard surfaces such as tiles, masonry, stone, brick etc.
- Removal of stubborn dirt and grime
- Free rinsing
- No petro solvents or harsh acids
- Cleans off and eradicates mould and mildew.
- Economic to use
- Dissolves stubborn residues
- Because of composition, this product clings to vertical surfaces for extended periods of time, allowing for optimum contact to clean and disinfect.
- Safe to use on most hard surfaces (if any doubt contact Envirosafe Solutions representative for comprehensive directions).
- Proudly Australian Made
Point of Difference:
- Super concentrated.
- Phosphate free.
- Masonry/Stone: Dilute product 1:25 with water and apply via broom/brush or pressure washer ensuring all area is covered with solution. Leave for 5 – 10 minutes and wash off with water. This will ensure all dirt residue is removed.
- Refuse and general areas: Dilute product 1:25 to 1:50 with water and apply via mop and bucket, brooming or scrubber to the area. Leave for several minutes and wash down with water.
- We recommend using the Foamaster II to apply if sustained contact time is desired.
- 6-12 months when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- 2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral to offset greenhouse gas emissions*(See Carbon Footprint Policy)