Extreme Green Truck Wash is a non-alkaline, solvent-free, water-based degreasing detergent for hand or machine-washing of trucks, cars, buses and farm machinery.
Extreme Green Truck Wash is manufactured from a blend of high foaming, grease loving, surfactants and emulsifiers that very effectively remove dirt, grease and grime from all types of motor vehicles, machinery and equipment.
Extreme Green Truck Wash is fully biodegradable, phosphate free andwill not streak or smear on painted surfaces.
Extreme Green Truck Wash is a machinery cleaner – Use it to get a great clean by hand or machine-washing of trucks, cars, 4wd's, buses and farm machinery in fact anywhere that there is ingrained dirt and grease.
- Highly concentrated and less is needed for the toughest tasks
- Safe on all hard surfaces not affected by water alone
- Will not leave film on surface after rinsing
- Does no harm to painted surfaces
- Quick acting and easily rinsed off surface
- Will not streak or smear on painted surfaces.
- Proudly Australian Made
Point of Difference:
- Extreme Green Truck Wash is fully biodegradable
- Phosphate free.
- Free rinsing.
- Hose off all loose dirt and mud from the vehicle.
- Apply Extreme Green Truck Wash diluted at a rate of 1:50 with water.
- Extreme Green Truck Wash can be applied manually or by pressure washer, foam gun, steam cleaner, automatic scrubber or car wash system.
- For severe soil build up, dilute Extreme Green Truck Wash at a rate of 1:10 with water.
- Heavy grease deposits may be removed by brushing undiluted Extreme Green Truck Wash onto the grease build up, allowing five to ten minutes to penetrate, then hosing off with a high-pressure spray.
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
For more information on our ratings systems – click on the images below
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- 2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral to offset greenhouse gas emissions*(See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here)