Extreme Green Ice Break is used to remove stain encrusted ice in cool rooms, chiller units, fridges and wherever ice buildup is a problem.
Extreme Green Ice Break is ideal for removing water spills and stains which have formed into Ice. Extreme Green Ice Break removes slippery film from floors and walls when oil has leaked from frozen products.
Extreme Green Ice Break is uniquely designed to remove:
- Stain encrusted ice in cool rooms, chiller units
- Ice formed from water spills and staining
Extreme Green Ice Break is used on hard surfaces including:
- Metals including Steel and Aluminium
- Painted surfaces
- Low odour – no unpleasant fumes
- Multi Purpose – works on a wide range of surfaces
- Rapid Acting
- Contains user-friendly non-hazardous solvents – less protective clothing needed
- Non Biocidic
- Easy to Use
Point of Difference:
- Extreme Green Ice Break reacts very quickly and can usually remove built up ice within minutes of application
- Extreme Green Ice Break does not contain any ethers or chlorides associated with many ice breaks. This enables ice to be removed with minimum risk to the operator and equipment.
- Fast acting
- Easy clean up
- Apply Extreme Green Ice Break via brush, broom or atomiser, leave for 2-3 minutes of contact time and then brush or wipe off
- Extreme Green Ice Break should be applied neat. No dilution required.
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
For more information on our rating system – click on the image below
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here