Extreme Green Marine Glass Cleaner is a product specifically designed for the Navy to remove salt residue from ships glass including portholes or any glass surface exposed to salt water spray. This makes it ideal for any environment where salt spray can affect vision. Marine craft of all types, Aircraft, Port Cranes, Vehicles and Buildings, 4WD’s, Construction Equipment etc.
- Extreme Green Marine Glass Cleaner is designed to remove the salt residue from any glass surface exposed to salt water spray
- Windows on all marine craft including aircrafts
- Any properties exposed to salt spray.
- Motor vehicle windscreens
- Easy to apply
- Low Odour
- Ideal for use on any glass in salt spray areas.
- NATO Approved: Certification # ZOJM8
- NSN Number: 7930-66-158-6000.
Point of Difference:
- Works Quickly
- Causes Sea Spray to bead
- Apply directly on to surface via atomiser, washer system, brush and wipe off with a clean and dry cloth or use squeegee or windscreen wipers.
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- 2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral to offset greenhouse gas emissions*(See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here)