Extreme Green Anti-Bacterial Hand Wash is a liquid hand soap containing a concentrated blend of high quality surface active agents, skin conditioning agents and a highly effective anti bacterial agent.
Extreme Green Anti-Bacterial Hand Wash contains a humectant, which keeps the skin moist and supple, guarding against dermatitis, which can be prevalent when washing hands many times a day.
- Extreme Green Anti-Bacterial Hand Wash is a liquid hand soap containing a highly effective antibacterial agent and high quality skin conditioners.
- Extreme Green Anti-Bacterial Hand Wash is the first choice for use in food handling areas to safeguard the hygiene of staff and customers.
- Cleans and disinfects hands
- Leaves skin feeling soft and supple – prevents dryness
- Greatly reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Quickly emulsifies soilage
- Very economical in use
- Perfume free
Point of Difference:
- Extreme Green Anti-Bacterial Hand Wash contains a humectant, which keeps the skin moist and supple, guarding against dermatitis.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of Extreme Green Anti-Bacterial Hand Wash to hands while still dry, massage together for thirty seconds or so to emulsify any soilage.
- Wash under tap to remove residue then dry hands with a suitable towel. Re-apply as required.
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well-ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
For more information on our ratings systems – click on the images below
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here