Extreme Green Rust Remover is a revolutionary water based corrosion treatment, using Organic Acid Technology (OAT) that safely and effectively removes all rust and corrosion from metal surfaces.
Extreme Green Rust Remover does not harm glass, rubber or plastic and only removes paint when there is underlying corrosion.
Extreme Green Rust Remover is used in workshops to clean chains, engine blocks, generators and any metal prior to galvanising.
- Extreme Green Rust Remover can be used wherever there is corrosion.
- It is particularly useful in situations where delicate equipment is involved and abrasive methods such as sand blasting or treatment with harsh mineral acids is inappropriate.
- Extreme Green Rust Remover is used in workshops to clean chains, engine blocks, generators and metal prior to galvanising.
- Whole engine blocks can be immersed in Extreme Green Rust Remover solution without removing water hoses, fan belts, generators or starter motor.
- Does not harm glass, rubber or plastic.
- Removes all scale and blistered material.
- Only removes paint when there is underlying corrosion.
- Economical in use.
- Safe – no solvents, mineral acids or phosphates.
- Environmentally responsible – biodegradable ingredients.
- Suitable for use on delicate equipment.
Point of Difference:
- Being fully biodegradable Extreme Green Rust Remover can be easily and safely disposed of.
- Food grade acids.
- Many brands of rust removers contain harsh acids such as methylene chloride (dichloromethane), hydrofluoric acid and cresylic acid. Extreme Green Rust Remover does not contain these acids. As can be seen by clicking the links, these acids are highly toxic to humans and the environment.
- Safer on metals – does not damage metals if used as directed.
- Dilute Extreme Green Rust Remover 1:5 with water before use.
- Solutions can be used over and over again.
- Add fresh Extreme Green Rust Remover to rejuvenate used solutions.
- Treated items are washed thoroughly after immersion in Extreme Green Rust Remover and, when dry, can be painted or coated immediately.
- Alternatively, dip the washed item in fresh Extreme Green Rust Remover solution for one minute and allow to dry to prevent flash rusting.
- Metal treated with Extreme Green Rust Remover is safe in contact with food and potable water.
- Metals treated with Extreme Green Rust Remover can be cut and welded without hazard to the operator.
Q: What effect will Extreme Green Rust Remover have on?
- Iron Laminations: None
- Cast Aluminium: May be slightly pitted over a long period of time
- Insulating Lacquer: None
- Plastic: None
- Copper: Minor over a long period of time.
- Solder: Minor over a long period of time.
Q: Can Extreme Green Rust Remover be reused?
A: Yes – sediment should be strained off regularly and fresh Extreme Green Rust Remover added to the base solution.
Q: My Extreme Green Rust Remover solution has gone brown. Will it still work?
A: Yes, but you may need to add some fresh Extreme Green Rust Remover.
Q: How can I speed the action of Extreme Green Rust Remover?
A: Warming and/or stirring will accelerate its effectiveness.
Q: Can spent liquid be put in drains?
A: Generally yes, unless heavy metals have been treated.
Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
For more information on our rating system – click on the image below
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- 2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral to offset greenhouse gas emissions*(See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here)