Extreme Green Multi Purpose Lubricant is a multi-purpose product for all applications and is designed to displace moisture, penetrate rusted parts, inhibit corrosion and lubricate moving parts. This product is especially resilient in applications where salt is present suchas Marine and Mining.
Extreme Green Multi Purpose Lubricant contains no silicones, no kerosene and no acid-forming compounds. It will not dry out in normal use, become sticky or wash off with water.
- Extreme Green Multi Purpose Lubricant is a multi-purpose product designed to displace moisture, penetrate rusted parts, inhibit corrosion and lubricate moving parts. It is especially effective at stopping annoying squeaks, cleaning, protecting and lubricating in otherwise inaccessible places.
- Effective at loosening tight links on chains
- Suitable for use as a cutting oil in lathe work, in milling and grinding or other applications where metals are honed.
- Suitable for use under wet conditions such as outboard motors
- Protects and lubricates metal surfaces.
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Avoids expensive downtime associated with seized equipment.
- Non-hazardous – safe for operators
- Extreme Green Multi Purpose Lubricant will not harm metals, plastics, enamel, laminex, fibreglass, painted surfaces, neoprene, electrical insulators, vinyl or other common non-absorbent materials. However, Envirosafe recommends that excess product is wiped off decorative surfaces immediately.
Point of Difference:
- Because Extreme Green Multi Purpose Lubricant does not contain cheap solvents (such as kerosene or white spirits) and the surfactant system is water repelling, the surface that is coated remains sealed for a much longer time, saving costly reapplications.
- Water (including saltwater), will not wash Extreme Green Multi Purpose Lubricant off under normal conditions for many times longer than conventional products
- Extreme Green Multi Purpose Lubricant is applied by spraying or brushing onto areas to be treated. Soaking is recommended for seized components such as rusted nuts and bolts.
- Because only the best available oils and surfactants are used in Extreme Green Multi Purpose Lubricant, the amount of product needed to coat an area is 2 – 3 times less than alternative brands.
Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 400g pressure pack
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
For more information on our ratings systems – click on the images below
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- 2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral to offset greenhouse gas emissions*(See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here)