Extreme Green Insect & Tar Remover effectively removes insect remains from automotive windscreens, lights, trims and paintwork. It removes this potentially dangerous and unsightly debris economically and with little effort. Extreme Green Insect & Tar Remover can be added to the windscreen washer or sprayed directly onto paintwork and is safe to use on all paint, plastics and rubber components on the car.
- Effectively removes insect remains from automotive windscreens, lights, trims and paintwork
- Environmentally responsible – fully biodegradable
- Works very effectively when diluted many times with water
- Will not affect painted surfaces when used as directed
- Very economical
Point of Difference:
- Extreme Green Insect & Tar Remover is safe to use on all paint, plastics and rubber components on the car.
- Dilute at a rate of 1:10 parts water and apply by atomiser or damp cloth to area to be cleaned. Leave for 5 minutes and wipe off with clean dry cloth.
- When applying Extreme Green Insect & Tar Remover make sure vehicle is in the shade so the sun doesn’t dry the area before wiping off.
- Extreme Green Insect & Tar Remover is also a very effective spray and wipe cleaner at a 1 part product to 50 parts water.
- Safe on all hard surfaces when used as directed
- Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
- 205 litres
- 1000 litres
For more information on our ratings systems – click on the images below
- Proudly 100% Australian Owned & Operated
- Sustainably powered premises
- 2% of all sales donated to Carbon Neutral to offset greenhouse gas emissions*(See our Carbon Footprint Policy Here)