- Exceptional chemical resistance to acidic or caustic cleaners
- Accurately mixes and sprays foaming chemicals
- Foam generating wand creates a thick, clinging foam
- If foaming application is not desired, the included fan-spray-deflector can be used to apply disinfectants, etc.
- Durable polymer mixing head with stainless steel screws
- Quick-set dial selects mixing ratio or mixing off setting
- Anti-siphon built into handle
- Bottle detaches from the trigger handle to enable a powerful water-only spray rinse
- Easy to fill wide mouth, chemical resistant polyethylene bottle
- For cleaning, degreasing or disinfecting when a foam is desired to increase surface contact time
- Supermarkets, packing houses & meat cutting rooms and equipment
- Food handling and preparation areas
- Institutional, industrial or public restrooms, shower rooms, and locker rooms
- Animal cages, stalls
- Dairy equipment
- Trucks, cars and other equipment
- Extreme Green GelClean Sanitiser
- Water Pressure: – 40 to 90 psi (for maximum accuracy 40 to 60 psi)
- Output: – 6 Litres per minute.
- Spray Pattern: – Foaming attachment provides a fan spray, removes for a solid stream. Deflector attachment for non foaming fan spray patterns. Optional longer distance foam wand available.
- Anti-Siphon: – Protects water supply. (Note: a slight discharge of water from base of handle when water is turned off is normal and indicates anti-siphon is functioning properly.)
- Standard Single Ratio: – 40 ml.of a water weight chemical per Litre of solution sprayed.
- Customized Ratios: – Can be set from 1/4 oz. per gallon to 14 oz. per gallon (8ml to 100ml per litre). (Note: this range is affected by the viscosity of the chemical.)
- Caution: Additional attachments or alteration of container or siphon tube are not recommended as it may interfere with proper operation of this unit.
|Multi-Ratio Dial has 5 Mixing Settings and Off|
|1 oz./gal.||2 oz./gal.||4 oz./gal.||6 oz./gal.||12 oz./gal.|